- evening aperitif with various appetisers
- Weekly programme preview with Thomas Schuler
- afterwards themed evening with romantic gala dinner accompanied by fine wine from our wine cellar
- Herb hike with Margit. Start around 10:00 a.m. and go for a simple 2.5-hour walk.
- Bike information with our experienced bike guide Klaus in the Ötzi Bike Academy at 5 p.m. – get valuable tour tips for the region, whether for race bikes, MTB, or e-bikes, with varying degrees of difficulty from easy to extreme.
- Join us: Meditation in the silent chamber with Monika at 4:30 p.m. It helps to reduce stress, release tension, and provides more balance.
- Thomas invites you to enjoy a wine tasting at 5:30 p.m. in the Schulerhof cellar.
- For active guests, the day begins with a jog through the picturesque idyll of Plaus together with our chef Markus.
- House hike with Margit on a beautiful ancient irrigation channel path in our surroundings or on a rustic Alpine pasture under the Val Venosta/Vinschgau sunny sky. The ascent is rewarded with a panoramic view and a hearty break in a hut.
- Backfit – stretching at 7:45 a.m., the best stretching exercises to help improve tension and stress with valuable tips for you to take home.
- At 8:00 a.m., Monika awaits you for muscle relaxation and breathing training. Energy is stimulated and harmonised, and stress is reduced.
- Embark on a summit tour with friends and fellow mountain lovers and hiking guide Thomas in the boundless natural paradise – a packed lunch under the summit cross or at the mountain lake rounds off the wonderful experience together.
- The day ends with rare wines at a tasting in the Schulerhof cellar at 9:15 p.m.
- Balance – and mobility exercises with Verena from 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. in our garden – improves coordination, relaxes tense muscles, stabilises posture, increases mobility.
- The Friday market in the spa town of Merano/Meran has almost become a tradition. This takes place from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. by the railway station.
- Visit the small weekly market in Naturno/Naturns until 12:30 p.m. and stroll along the local products such as cheese, speck, fruit etc.
- Daily guided bike tours of the Ötzi-Bike-Academy Naturno/Naturns
- Great weekly programme offered by the tourism association
This is our weekly programme suggestion. Please note: There may be short notice changes due to organisational reasons or weather conditions!