- House hike with Thomas or David on a beautiful ancient irrigation channel path in our surroundings or on a rustic Alpine pasture under the Val Venosta/Vinschgau sunny sky. The ascent is rewarded with a panoramic view and a hearty break in a hut.
- Bike information with our experienced bike guide Klaus in the Ötzi Bike Academy at 5 p.m. – get valuable tour tips for the region, whether for race bikes, MTB, or e-bikes, with varying degrees of difficulty from easy to extreme.
- Join us: Meditation in the silent chamber with Monika at 4:30 p.m. It helps to reduce stress, release tension, and provides more balance.
- Apple tour in Plaus. Mrs. Anja Ladurner invites you to a walk through the orchards of the Auenheim farm followed by apple tasting.
- Backfit – stretching at 7:45 a.m., the best stretching exercises to help improve tension and stress with valuable tips for you to take home.
- Herb hike with Margit. Start around 10:00 a.m. and go for a simple 2.5-hour walk.
- At 8:00 a.m., Monika awaits you for muscle relaxation and breathing training. Energy is stimulated and harmonised, and stress is reduced.
- Thomas invites you to enjoy a wine tasting at 5:00 p.m. in the Schulerhof cellar.
- Embark on a summit tour with friends and fellow mountain lovers and hiking guide Thomas in the boundless natural paradise – a packed lunch under the summit cross or at the mountain lake rounds off the wonderful experience together.
- The Friday market in the spa town of Merano/Meran has almost become a tradition. This takes place from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. by the railway station.
- Visit the small weekly market in Naturno/Naturns until 12:30 p.m. and stroll along the local products such as cheese, speck, fruit etc.
- Daily guided bike tours of the Ötzi-Bike-Academy Naturno/Naturns
- Great weekly programme offered by the tourism association
This is our weekly programme suggestion. Please note: There may be short notice changes due to organisational reasons or weather conditions!